Thursday, January 29, 2009

Alpine Classic 2009

This year's AAC report has gone multimedia, about 10 years behind the rest of the world.

I imagine that somewhere inside every Alpine Classic rider who sets him/herself a specific time objective is a taskmaster who (in some cases only) might behave a bit like this ...








Most of you have probably seen a lot more versions of the clip used for that report than I had (10 years behind the times again). Its subject certainly had, and was not entirely happy about things ....





OK, OK I know that's enough. No more.

2 comments:

NancyBoy said...

Thanks Allan,

I feel much better now. That and punishing myself by riding the 100k to work and back in 44 degrees today.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, one of the finest mashups I've seen recently, with an additional get-out clause.

If only AAC had a slightly wider appeal and you could post this to b3ta for posterity *cough*, meant street cred.